Posted on February 16 2016
Five years after making the brand grow internationally, Branca Cuvier invited
her long time friend Raquel Strecht to be her partner at Baguera.
The jewellery designer and artist Branca is very happy to announce that Baguera
is now ready to take a new step towards the jewellery and bag industry.
Together with the communication designer and marketing Raquel, they decided they
wanted to focus even more on the XXI century modern day woman:
“What really makes us feel bursting accomplishment is when our clients are satisfied with
our products. In 2016 we now want to offer a more personal and complete experience
to women by making them feel more pampered, loved and stylish when they visit our
website and check our collections.
"We want them to feel real and different when they use our pieces. Every piece is designed
and handmade by us and in every design we make sure we are representing the modern
day woman that wants to stand out in the middle of this urban jungle we are living in.
Like Anna Wintour said - Why fit in when you were born to stand out!”
Baguera is a Portuguese brand that focuses on contemporary fashion culture to create fun
jewellery with simple concepts. Exploring shapes and colors it aims to be playful and
eyecatching for those who wear it and for those who see it.
Every piece has its own different theme and concept where quality, fashion and design are
always present. This brand was created for everyone and does not follow trends. So there
are no unique pieces or season collections and every piece has an unlimited production.
Baguera’s website already has visitors from 166 countries and clients in 39 countries.
- Baguera was invited by LDJ to design three exclusive collections
- Invited by Samsung to design five different personalised pieces for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha campaign
- Vectory collection was the winner of POP's 2012 endorsed by Serralves Foundation in Porto, Portugal
- Branca Cuvier lectured in Lisbon, Porto and Covilhã, Portugal
- Exhibition at MeMy Mode Fashion Week Paris
- Exhibition at Vogue Fashion Night Out Lisbon
- Exhibition at Gallery New Values in Berlin
- Baguera was invited by the fashion designer Ricardo Preto to design bold jewellery for his Summer Collection
that later on were presented at the Lisbon Fashion Week 2012
It's Fresh, It's Br...
This collection was born of a need to create something more organic, distinct from theVectory and Nexus geometric lines. Inspired by nature, Vital ...Read More
It’s Been a While
It's been seven years since Baguera was created by my dearest friend Branca Cuvier. Two years ago I joined her, although I always felt that I was ...Read More
Baguera New Era vs ...
As some of you might know Baguera is now lead by Miss Raquel Strecht. It's a whole new era for Baguera and Miss Strecht is happy and ready to share...Read More